Bhaya Cruises offers 2 days Halong bay tours for travelers who wish to experience the natural wonder of this World Heritage site with lime-stone mountains, emerald waters and unforgettable moments. Take a short yet insightful trip to one of the most magnificent destinations in Vietnam aboard our charming Bhaya cruises. Revel in the tranquillity of the natural seascape surrounded by over 3,000 islands and rocky outcrops. Start off your day Halong Bay style, allowing the peacefulness of Tai Chi to calm you down. Then, enjoy a remarkable culinary experience before witnessing a spectacular view you’ll never forget, the serene sunset over the Halong bay 2 days 1 night
- 7:30 Pick you up at hotel in Hanoi Center, Hoan Kiem district,
12:00 Check-in at Bhaya Café, Halong City. Embark on Bhaya Classic for a Welcome Cocktail followed by a cruise briefing. Savor a delicious Vietnamese buffet lunch as Bhaya Classic heads to Halong Bay Visiting Dark and Bright Cave by rowing boat or kayaking. Swimming at our exclusive platform in Dark and Bright Cave area. Traditional Vietnamese cooking and fruit carving demonstration on sundeck ( in a restaurant in case of inclement weather) while the boat cruises to the overnight anchorage area. Bar opens for the Happy Hour " Buy one get one free" The boat cruises back through the bay to its overnight anchorage in Ho Dong Tien area. Sumptuous set menu dinner will be served in the restaurant. Overnight aboard Bhaya Cruiser rooftop deck under the cover of a star ﬁlled sky
- 06.15 Start your day with Tai Chi on the Sundeck while complimentary tea & coffee are served. Then Explore Surprise Cave - one of the biggest caves in Halong with beautiful stalactites and stalagmites, Back to the boat for check-out. Brunch is served in the restaurant while the boat heads to the harbor, disembark at Tuan Chau port around
- 11:30. A Shuttle bus takes you to Hanoi Center. Tour finish around 16:30.
- Round trip Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi. Pick up and drop off in Hanoi Old Quarter area, Hoan Kiem district only
- Welcome drink
- Accommodation on board: Air-conditioned Cabin, equipped cold/hot shower and minibar.
- Private bathroom in each cabin
- 01 bottled water/person/day
- Tai Chi lesson
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Entrance fees.
- Insurance on junk
- English speaking guide on boat
- Private car
- Travel insurance.
- Tips and other personal services.
Free of charge for children under 2 years sharing a bed with parents.
+ Surcharge 75% rate of adult for children (3-11 years) sharing a bed with parents.
+ Over 11 years is adults rate.
All rates are in US$ per person.
Single Supplement: US$ 100.00 for Deluxe Cabin,
Compulsory Gala dinner for 25 Dec and 30 Dec: 60usd/pax (chargeable)
The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions.
Special request (diet or vegetarian, ...) should be sent before your departure date.