Catba Sandy Beach Resort 2 Nights via Haiphong
DAY 1: Hanoi - Catba - Lan Ha Bay (L/D)
07:30 - 08:00: Pickup at your hotel to Hai phong
11:30: Arriving at Catba island, take a boat to the bungalow on Nam Cat island.
12:30 - Check-in your bungalow and enjoy your lunch.
14:00 - Join with the group tour by boat discovering Lan Ha bay, stop at Viet Hai village for biking.
17:00 - Back to your bungalow and relax.
19:00 - Enjoy the dinner at the bungalow.
Day 2: Kayaking at Dark and Light caves (B/L/D)
8:00 (Join with group tour) - The daily boat departs from Beo harbor, cruising through Lan Ha bay. The boat cruises in zigzag way, passing by thousands of limestone outcrops. This is a great chance to capture stunning scenery of the tranquil bay, not touristy like Halong Bay.
11:30 – Enjoy your lunch on boat.
13:00 – Kayaking at Dark and Light caves, exploring underwater caves, exposing yourself to the nature while kayaking inside tranquil round lakes.
14:30 – Back to the daily boat, keep cruising to visit Monkey Island, swimming and relaxing on the beach.
16:00 – Get on the boat, transferring back to bungalow
DAY 3: Lan Ha Bay - Hanoi (B/L)
You don’t have to check-out in the morning. The whole morning, you can enjoy your private time at leisure, relaxing, sunbathing on the beach or using some services available at the bungalow such as playing football, volleyball, badminton, play pool, kayaking to explore untouched areas near by the bungalow.
11:00 - Check-out the bungalow, enjoy your lunch at bungalow before leaving the island by boat and bus back to Hanoi
16:30 Arrive in Hanoi, back to your hotel
- Transports Hanoi – Cat Ba - Hanoi by bus and Hydrofoil Boat, Cat Ba – Catba sandy beach resort by boat. Water on bus
- Accommodation at superior room (no aircondition)
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Entrance fees as itinerary
- English speaking guide.
- Travel insurance, private personal properties insurance
- Tips and other personal services.
- In option 1 : In bungalow of 2nd night - superior room (no air-conditioning) is arranged. Extra USD 7.5/person is for air-conditioning sea view room, or extra USD 15/person is for air-conditioning family ocean view room
- Bungalow at Catba Sandy Beach (on Nam Cat island): It is suitable only for relaxing, loving nature, doing row-kayak. Since it is in remote island, the facility/room is simply basic, wifi is available (but it s not strong), electronic power sometimes is not stable. So if you would like to have a better accommodation, please choose the option to stay at the hotel or resort at the Catba mainland)
- We arrange shuttle bus (29 or 35 seaters) to pick up visitor from hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter area. Pick up time is 7:30am – 8:00am every morning. You are recommended to have breakfast check out and be ready at hotel’s lobby.
- Pick up request at Hanoi Airport is not available, it can be handled by private car only, and shuttle bus could not pick up or drop off you there.
- Pick up request at Hanoi train station (Sapa arrival) is not available, as you arrive early at 5:00 am from Sapa while our shuttle bus- pick up time at 7:30am. You can choose to get back at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or go to No. 9 Hang Huong (our office), you can leave luggage there and wait until 7:30am
- Meals is Vietnamese, seafood menu... Guests should advise of vegetarian or allergic foods at least one (1) day prior to the cruise date.Alternity foods will be prepared
- Surcharge 10usd/pax if travel date is on Lunar New Year period.
- Boat/Bungalow air-conditioner turn-on about at 7:00pm-7:00am