Da Nang is known as the summer tourist center in Vietnam. The city charming and being a relaxing and dreamy place with its waterside development. Visiting Da Nang you will have great moments to discover attractive city.
Hoi An is the most famous destination for experiencing in Quang Nam province. It is known as the specific architectures of Orient from the early 15th century. Coming to Hoi An you will not only explore the old town to experience peace , but also enjoy the famous cuisine .
Hue is the centre of education, politics, culture in the central Vietnam. Well - Known for its historic values, Hue was recognized as a World heritage sites. The Perfume River flows through the capital city giving this unique feudal a great natural beauty likes a masterpieces. Tourists will have wonderful times to visit poetic place and taste special cuisine.
Phong Nha-Ke Bang, the world natural heritage site, is located in Bo Trach district , Quang Binh province , It’s the home of most mysterious caves in the world, with multiple destinations mystery that you should discover. The world of limestone caves and biggest water cave in top ten of the world. All will give to you a amazing tour in the land of Quang Binh
Start day: Thu & Sun
[[MARBLE MOUNTAIN- HOI AN - HUE – PHONG NHA 4 Days 3 Nights
(Depart Thursday & Sunday)
Day 1: Marble Mountain - Hoi An ancient house (L,D)
07h00 - 08h00 Pick up in Da Nang city. Then visit Marble Mountains - named as 5 elements of universe and stone carving village of Hoa Hai. Move to the ancient town of Hoian. Take a walking tour around the old sections (charming and wonderfully preserved, combining Chinese, Japanese and European influences). Lunch at restaurant. Free to explore the “Hoi An ancient night”, get yourself back to the 17th century, relax and soak up the atmosphere. Back to Da Nang and overnight at Da Nang city.
Day 2: Da Nang - Hue Imperial city (B,L,D)
Breakfast and check-out. Leaving Da Nang for the old capital of Hue, through Hai Van tunnel, en route, photo stop at the top of Cloud - Ocean pass and Lang Co fishing village. Luncheon and hotel check-in. Afternoon visits of the Imperial Citadel - The grand palace of the last dynasty of Nguyen and Goddess-heavenly pagoda. Dinner at restaurant. Overnight in Hue city.
Day 3: Phong Nha cave (B,L,D)
Early breakfast. Move to the national park of Phong Nha – Ke Bang - classified as the world heritage site, stop over at La Vang church . Lunch at restaurant. Boat trip on Son river to visit Phong Nha cave. Back to Hue on Ho Chi Minh road. Dinner and overnight at Hue city.
Day 4: Hue Imperial City - Deaprture (B,L,D)
Breakfast and check-out. Visit to the mausoleum of Min Mang emperor and shopping at Dong Ba market. Lunch at restaurant. Then see off airport in Hue city (13h00 - 14h00) & see off airport in Da Nang city (17h00 - 20h00)
* Tour included:
1. New air-con vehicles.
2. Accommodation: twin sharing basic at above hotels.
3. Full board meals (Breakfasts at hotel & set menus for lunch and dinner restaurants).
4. Folksong on Perfume River.
5. Boat trip for Paradise cave.
6. Art show ticket
7. Vietnamese speaking guide.
8. Water on bus (02 bottles/day/pax).
* Tour excluded:
- Air/train/bus tickets: Saigon/Hanoi - Danang & Hue/Danang - Saigon/Hanoi
- Personal expenses: laundry, telephone
- Single Supplement: US$ 80.00/person
* NOTE: Discount US$ 35.00/person for Vietnamese or Viet Kieu.
* Children policy:
- Free children under 4 years sharing bed with parents.
- Charge 50% adult rate for children from 5 to 9 years sharing bed with parents.
- Charge 100% adult rate for children from 10 years.
Superior Tour – Hotel 3*
Bamboo Green Central, Trendy, Varna, Saigon Tourane,…
River View, Ngoc Huong, New Star, Thuan Hoa,...
* The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
* Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.]]
|Tour type/ Class||Price US$/per person|