Da Nang is a dynamic and fast developing city. This city is becoming a “must visit” place for many people coming to South East Asia. Attractive beaches, friendly people, delicious food will bring visitors amazing moments when come to this coastal city.
Hoi An, a UNESCO world heritage site, was not only a bustling trading port in the 15th century but also a cross - cultural place in the South East Asia. It now remains original ancient architectures, characteristic cultures with many festivals and traditional villages.Visiting Hoi An, visitor will have unforgettable times.
Hue had been the capital of Vietnam which has a system historical heritage recognized by UNESCO as cultural heritage of the world. Come to Hue you will have the opportunity to explore special mausoleums of ancient capital and experience the beautiful Lang Co beaches where is full of romantic
Start day: Wed & Sat
[[DANANG – SON TRA - HOI AN - HUE 4 Days 3 Nights
(Depart Wednesday & Saturday)
Day 01: DANANG (L,D)
Arrival in Danang. Pick-up guests for lunch - enjoying the Danang local food and check-in hotel. Cross the Thuan Phuoc Bridge to visit Son Tra Penisula named as Monkey Moutain. Drive around the Son Tra peninsula to admire the beauty of the whole city below . Visit Linh Ung Pagoda and enjoying swwming at My Khe beach- classified as one of the most attractive beaches on earth. Dinner & Overnight in Da Nang city.
Day 02: Marble Mountain – Hoian (B,L,D)
Breakfast. Visit Marble Mountains - named as 5 elements of universe and stone carving village of Hoa Hai. Move to the ancient town of Hoian. Take a walking tour around the old sections (charming and wonderfully preserved, combining Chinese, Japanese and European influences). Lunch at restaurant. Free to explore the “Hoi An ancient night”, get yourself back to the 17th century, relax and soak up the atmosphere. Back to Da Nang and overnight at Da Nang city.
Day 03: DA NANG – OLD CAPITAL OF Hue (B,L,D)
Breakfast and check-out. Leaving Da Nang for the old capital of Hue, through Hai Van tunnel, en route, photo stop at the top of Cloud - Ocean pass and Lang Co fishing village. Luncheon and hotel check-in. Afternoon visits of the Imperial Citadel - The grand palace of the last dynasty of Nguyen and Goddess-heavenly pagoda. Dinner at restaurant. Overnight in Hue city
Day 04: Hue Departure (B)
Breakfast. Send-off guest.
* Tour included:
1. New air-con vehicles.
2. Accommodation: twin sharing basic at above hotels.
3. Full board meals (Breakfasts at hotel & set menus for lunch and dinner restaurants).
4. Folksong on Perfume River.
5. Entrance fees.
6. Art show ticket
7. Vietnamese speaking guide.
8. Water on bus (02 bottles/day/pax).
9. Tourism assurane.
* Tour excluded:
1. Air/train/bus tickets: Saigon/Hanoi - Danang & Hue/Danang - Saigon/Hanoi.
2. Personal expenses: laundry, telephone...
3. Single Supplement: US$ 80.00/person (applied group over 03 persons)
4. Single Supplement: US$ 140.00/person (applied group of 01 person - yourself only))
* Children policy:
- Free children under 4 years sharing bed with parents.
- Charge 50% adult rate for children from 5 to 9 years sharing bed with parents.
- Charge 100% adult rate for children from 10 years.
* The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
* Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
Superior Tour – Hotel 3*
Bamboo Green Central, Trendy, Varna, Saigon Tourane,…
River View, Ngoc Huong, New Star, Thuan Hoa,...
|Tour type/ Class||Price US$/per person|