Imperial Cruise 2 Days
Halong bay is one of the top scenic landscapes in Vietnam which are created from thousands of limestone islands, has shaped on blue ocean. To visit halong bay 2 days 1 night on Imperial Classic Cruise you've had the opportunity to explore scenic of Ha Long Bay and has advanced facilities according to international standards. Imperial Classic Cruise is standard with fully equipped! And high quality services, it is like a dolphin's Halong Bay will help you to have great experience when visiting halong bay 2 days
DAY 1: HANOI– HALONG BAY (L, D) - Scenic cruise, kayaking, swimming
07:45 - 08:15: Pick up at your hotel and depart for Ha Long City.
12:30 - On arrival at pier, you will board your Imperial Cruise and you are warmly welcomed by professional and friendly crew.
13:00 - Check into cabin and enjoy specially lunch while cruising through most beautiful parts of the magical bay with thousands of amazing limestone islands emerging from emerald water. 14:30 - Keep cruising to make use of the relaxing time on boat after lunch, capturing stunning photos of the legendary bay.
16:00 - Kayaking and swimming, discovery the bay.
18:00 - Joy the sunset party on the sundeck in warm and romantic atmosphere, make friends with other members in the group, enjoy fresh local fruit.
19:00 - Enjoy special dinner cooked by our professional chef.
20:30 - The moment you choose your own way to relax after dinner, singing karaoke, relaxing on the sundeck, squid fishing available for entertainment during the night time.
DAY 2: HALONG BAY - HANOI (B, L) - Scenic cruise, cooking class
07:00 – Enjoy your breakfast, coffee, tea, fruits.
09:00 – Back to the boat for check-out. Keep cruising alongside thousands of islands and islets with different shapes depending on your imagination.
10:00 – Cooking class, guided how to prepare and make spring rolls, one of the most popular Vietnamese food.
11:00 – Farewell Lunch served on the cruise before you arrive at harbor.
12:30 – Get on the bus to Hanoi.
17:00– Arrive at Hanoi.
- Shuttle bus Hanoi- Halong – Hanoi,
- Water on Bus
- Free pick up and see off in Hanoi Old Quarter Area (Hoan Kiem district)
- Cabins with A/C and en-suite bathrooms
- All meals on board
- Welcome drink
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Kayaking, Cooking Demonstration, Happy Hour
- Squid Fishing
- English speaking guide
- Airfare, VISA arrangements
- Tips & Others Personal Expenses
- Single supplement 20usd/room/night
- Travel Insurance
- Tour optional
- What not mentioned in includes
- A group with 2 adults and 1 child: the child under 5 years old is FOC, sharing bed with parents.
- A group with 2 adults & 2 children: One child under 5 years old is FOC, the other children under 5 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing cabin with parents.
- Children from 5 to under 9 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing cabin with parents.
- Children from 9 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rates
Note and Other Policy:
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- In case of bad weather (the boat is not allowed to push off or not allowed to overnight in the sea), please choose of the below options:
1- Staying at the hotel (3* standard) - Tour cost is not changed. (hotel expense will be covered by the organizing company).
2- Back to Hanoi on the first day - Tour cost is charged as one of Halong bay one day trip.
- All rates are in US$ per person
- In case guests require shuttle bus, please note that pickup time will be around 7.45am to 8.30am. After 8.30am, guests are advised to arrange their own car to Halong bay
- Our boarding time is between 12:00pm to 12:30pm at NO.26 TUAN CHAU PORT, TUAN CHAU ISLAND. After 12:45pm, guests are considered as No-show and pay 100% penalty tour charge
- Kindly provide us full guest’s passport information at least 02 days before cruise departure. Any cases of late or wrong information provision may lead to the delay or even the rejection of the guest check-in
- Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood menu... Guests should advise of vegetarian or allergic foods at least one (1) day prior to the cruise date. Alternity foods will be prepared
- Surcharge 10 usd/pax if travel date is on Lunar New Year period.
- Air-condition turn on about at 7:00pm-7:00am
- Tourists should bring sneakers, lotion, shadow glasses, swimsuits, hats throughout the cruise Halong bay Tours package to ensure your health. Special visitors should be followed the tour guide's arrangement and rules of landscape.