Hue imperial is a complex with many ancient architectural and cultural of Vietnam under the Nguyen Dynasty recognized by UNESCO in 1993. Participate in Hue city tour, you not only have the chance to visit architecture in Imperial citadel, Tomb of Nguyen kings, ancient temples ... but also enjoy Hue Royal Court Music on Huong River which was as well as recognized by UNESCO as an Oral and Intangible Masterpiece in 2003 ... All of which will give you the most memorable journey in Hue city tour full day in your life. We highly recommend you to the best tour to most famous attractions of monuments of Hue city tour full day, Vietnam
Op1: Superior Tour
- In the Morning: 07h50 - 08h10 tour guide will pick up you at your hotel and then take a full day to discover Hue: visit Emperor Khai Dinh tomb, Performing Programs Of VO KINH VAN AN - Vietnam Traditional Kungfu and Emperor Tu Duc ’s tomb.
- Stop on the way to see how conical hats and incense sticks are made. Lunch at a local restaurant.
- In the afternoon, visit Imperial capital during Nguyen Dynasty, An Hien Garden House and the seven-story Thien Mu Pagoda on the riverbank. Return by boat on the gentle Perfume River.
- 17:00 Arrive at your hotel.
Op2 : Deluxe Tour
- Morning (8:15 am-12:30 pm) visiting Dong Ba Market to see the daily life of local people then take a boat trip to Thien Mu pagoda - The oldest pagoda in Hue City. After that visiting Imperial Citadel of Royal Dynasty of Nguyen Family (1802 - 1945) & Royal Antiques Museum - A collection of ornaments from the Nguyen dynasty. Lunch at a local restaurant (Huế specialties, Western and Asian food)
- Afternoon (12:30 – 17:00). After lunch, continues to visit Incense stick village, Khai Dinh King’s Tomb – a blend of Western and Eastern architecture. Minh Mang King’s Tomb, one is impressed by the majesty and symmetry of the architectural constructions.
- On the way back to your hotel, we drop in handicraft village in Hue city – Conical hat village
- 16:00 – 17:00 pm: Back to Hue city tour full day ends.