Route: Mai Chau – Pu Luong (Available from 01 November to 14 March)
Day 1: Ha Noi – Mai Chau Valley (L,D)
7:30 – 8:00 : Pickup at your Hotel in the Old Quarter in our comfortable van
10:00 : Short break
11:30 – 12:00 : Scenic photo stop of Mai Chau valley/arrive in Mai Chau
12:15 : Traditional lunch in local village (vegetarian available)
13:00 – 15:00 : Bicycle ride with local tour guide, see farmers working in fields, locals weaving scarves and visit surrounding peaceful villages.
15:00 – 18:00 : Free time for bicycling, walking, shopping
18:00 : Enjoy the outdoor BBQ party in the garden and watch the Thai’s traditional dance and drink the traditional wine “ruou can” Overnight in the rural village.
Day 2: Mai Chau – Pu Luong by motorbike (B,L,D)
7:30 – 8:00 : Wake up and eat breakfast
8:30 – 10:30 : Drive / ride motorbikes 35km to Pu Luong Nature Reserve(motorbike drivers available).
10:30 – 12:30 : Trekking in Pu Luong Nature Reserve to explore a stunning cave.
13:00 – 15:00 : Enjoy Lunch in the village and enjoy the riding back to Mai Chau by taking another road through the beautiful rural villages.
15:30 : Arrive in Mai Chau enjoy your free time with your motorbike to explore the Valley yourself.
18:00 : Dinner and overnight in Mai Chau Green Valley
Day 3: Trekking to remote rural villages (B,L)
7:30-8:00 : Wake up and eat breakfast
8:00 : Go with local tour guide to visit more remote rural villages Na Meo, Na Mo and Xam Pa villages to understand more about their culture and customs.
12:00 : Back to the homestay for lunch and check-out
13:00 – 15:00 : Free time for shopping and relaxing
15:00 – 15:30 : Say goodbye to the family to get on the bus to drive back to Hanoi
18:30 – 19:00 : Arrive in Hanoi Old Quater. Drop you off at your hotel. End of tour.
Tour Includes :
Tour Not Include :
After you book your activity, follow these 2 easy steps:
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in "show ticket" link on the site and show voucher to guide.
2. Please provide name of hotel and hotel address Hanoi Old Quarter (Hoan Kiem district) for pick-up
* The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
* Tour is not operate on Lunar New Year (04 Feb 2019 - 12 Feb 2019). Please contact for more information
* Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
|Tour type/ Class||Price US$/per person|