Sapa 2 days 1-night homestay is a program to discover the fascinating beauty of Sapa town. Joining in the journey, you will be had interesting moments when living with ethnic minorities. Moreover, that is a great chance to explore the majestic beauty and experience the cultural colors of the local people creating a sense of closeness to nature and visit a beautiful small village such as Cat Cat, Ta Van, Y Linh Ho, Giang Ta Chai. All of them will bring to you the memorable in Sapa 2 days 1 night homestay
- 6.30 – 7.00: Pick up from your hotel/stay, get on a big bus and depart for Sapa Town.
- 9.30: Follow the highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break
- 11.00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa
- 13.00: Arrive at Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’Mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People. Local tour guide pick you up at the bus station, transfer to our office
Welcome drink and itinerary briefing. Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes
- 14.15: A short drive to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain. You approach Ta Van village where Zay Ethnic People inhabits in the late afternoon.
- Trekking distance is about 9 km and it lasts for 3.5 hours
- 17.45: Check-in homestay; get to know the family of Dzay People. Spend time to enjoy mountain life on Sunset. You may attend cooking local dishes with the family and enjoy dinner in peace. In the evening, you can join the local bar nearby with music and socialize with other tourists then overnight at homestay.
8.00: Have breakfast prepared by the family and start a new day with a more interesting trek.
8.45: Keep walking to the rice paddies where you have a nice photo session of the amazing surrounding landscapes. A trek through the bamboo forest and stop to have a panorama view of Giang Ta Chai village – home of red Dzao People.
Trekking distance is about 4 km and it lasts for 2 hours
11.00: Trek through the Giang Ta Chai Bridge to the main road, bus picks you up to come back Sapa Town.
12.00 -12.30: Have a shower at the hotel, check-out.
12.30 - 13.30: Have lunch.
13.30 - 14.45: Relax and leisure on your own.
14.45 - 15.00: Meet all group members at the hotel to get ready for Hanoi.
15.30: Get on bus to go back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks.
21.15: We say goodbye to you at your hotel/stay.
Trip Sapa 2 days 1-night homestay ends.