Sapa trekking tours depend for people who love to explore the experience scenic destinations, learn the culture of the ethnic minority living in the Northwest. The tourists participate Sapa trekking tours of Vietnam Open Tour is not only to admire the beauty the top of Sapa’s destinations such as Ham Rong Mountain, Cloud Airport but also visit Cat Cat, Ta Van… but also have the opportunity to enjoy a unique culinary culture characteristic of mountains northwestern.
A former French hill station, located in the middle of the break-taking landscapes in the north of Vietnam, Sapa is one of the most wonderful places in Asia and is a magical combination of landscapes, ethnic cultures, and bracing mountain air. There are excellent areas for hiking through lush mountain valleys to the remote villages of different minorities, including the Black Hmong and the Red Dzao …..
- 20:45 - 21:00 Pick-up at the hotel. Transfer to the railway station for a night train to Sapa (schedule 22:00 - 06:30).
- We will pick you up at Lao Cai railway station by bus, to take you to the township of Sapa which takes approx one hour arriving at. 08:00 am – After breakfast and a morning shower, we will start walking to Cat Cat and Sin Chai villages in the bottom of Muong Hoa valley. Enjoy the spectacular views of the beautiful valley towards Fansipan- highest peak in Vietnam and Indochina. Go through a village of Black H’ mong tribe, see people weaving and embroidering their clothes, enjoy colorful rice terraces
- and the interesting waterfall. Come back to the afternoon will be free time for you to explore Sapa ethnic market and town. Overnight at the hotel in Sapa town.Sapa about.12:30 pm –Enjoy your lunch in the hotel.
- Enjoy your breakfast then check out of the room. Keep your baggage in the hotel then we will walk from Sapa towards
Muong Hoa valley where can admire magnificent landscape. Here you will discover the wonderful scenery of Hoang Lien mountain ranges and meet Black H’ mong tribes. Trek through terraced rice paddies and minority villages along the Muong Hoa
- River, where we can have a nice swim. Lunch at Lao Chai Village then keep going to Ta Van Village of Zay people
arriving at Ta Van, where we have dinner cooked on a wood fire enjoying the homestay overnight.company and hospitality of our Zay family
- Then enjoy a delicious breakfast ready to trek through bamboo forests towards Giang Ta Chai waterfall, cross over a rattan suspension bridge and enter into Giang Ta Chai village which is inhabited by the Red Zao minorities. Here we will experience their daily life then cross over the Muong Hoa River up the mountain to visit Supan village of the H’ mong people. We then take the bus back to Sapa. Take a fresh shower in the hotel before heading to Lao Cai train station for the night train back to Ha Noi.
- Overnight at the A/C soft sleeper cabin to Hanoi (schedule: 21:00 – 05:00). Finish Sapa trekking tours 4 nights 3 days