Vietnam is well-known as a country with friendly, hospitable people and many beautiful sceneries worth exploring. Joining Vietnam Package Tours 10 days 9 nights tour with Vietnam Open Tour will bring you unforgettable experiences through each region from the South to the North of Vietnam. Each destination will be great memories you only get when you go along Vietnam Package Tours 10 days 9 nights.
- Breakfast at your hotel. 7:45-8:00 Pick up you at the meeting point, start to the downtown of Ho Chi Minh for touring along the famous Dong Khoi street, passing by the Opera House, Town Hall, Notre Dame Cathedral & central Post Office and Independent Palace. Lunch at a local restaurant.
- In the afternoon, we are heading to Hoc Mon District to visit the Cu Chi Tunnels, is 70 kilometers Northwest of down-town Ho Chi Minh City. The Cu Chi Tunnel system had been created a long time back, from 1948 to assist Viet Minh in the combat with French. Back to the hotel in the late afternoon. Stay overnight in HCM City
- 07:30 AM, Pick up at your hotel, travel by shuttle bus to My Tho – 9:30 AM, board a wooden motorboat to Unicorn Island. One of the boat’s stops during this trip is at a large orchard that has many different types of tasty tropical fruits for your enjoyments. Another boat stop is for the Turtle Island 1 hr from the previous one. Here, on a small rowboat, you’ll see interesting transportation modes that local people use to move around. From there, we’ll take you to a bee farm where you have a chance to taste a cup of authentic Honey Tea while checking out the Folk Music that is typical to only the people in
- Southern Vietnam. After that, we’ll take you to a village where you can smell the flavor of Coconut Candies being made many yards away. This is a great chance to witness how village people make candy and handcrafted items from coconuts. After that drive back HCM City.
- Breakfast at hotel,
- Our driver will pick off you to Tan Son Nhat International Airport, take a flight to Danang city. On arrival, we will pick you from Danang airport to Hotel in Hotel- free and easy at the leisure time. Overnight in Hoi An
- 8:00 Our tour guide will greet you and provide your bicycle for your trip. Your day will start at The Silkworms Rearing and Silk Weaving Village with the activities such as feeding the silkworms and listening about their life cycle and you will witness the Champa and Vietnamese artists present reeling, spinning, weaving techniques on traditional looms hundreds of years old.
And then Tra Que vegetable village. You can relax and enjoy the peaceful countryside then stroll along with the vegetable villages. As a special treat, you will be involved with digging, sowing, planting, harvesting the vegetables with hundreds of years rudimentary tools of the farmers. You will enjoy the E Water, a specialty of Tra Que vegetable village, you can feel the strong medicinal flavor from many kinds of vegetables.
- You will ride your bicycle leisurely passing the rice fields, villages, to come to the art of making lanterns.
- You will visit craftsmen with skillful hands, showing you how to create the brightly colored lanterns. Expertly guided you could make yourself a lantern as a gift to your family. Finish your learning, the tour guide will take you back to your hotel, finish your trip.
- Overnight in Hoi An
- Breakfast and check-out. AM: 8.00 We travel about 50km from Hoi An to My Son sanctuary. It comprises many Champa temples, in a valley roughly two kilometers wide, surrounded by two mountain ranges. It was the site of religious ceremony of kings of the Champa dynasty and was also a burial place of Champa royals and national heroes. The My Son temple complex is one of the foremost temple complexes of Hinduism in Southeast Asia and is the foremost heritage site of this nature in.
- Though the complex has been destroyed over time, we still see many majestic ancient ruins of temples in the area. We also spend time to visit a silk handicraft village along the Thu Bon River on the way back to Hoi An.
- The bus takes you to Danang Airport. Take a flight from Danang to Hanoi. Overnight in Hanoi Hotel.
- AM: After having breakfast at your hotel, tour guide and driver will come to pick you up around 8:00 am. Then visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum to explore the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho’s final resting-place. Just next door is Ho Chi Minh’s house on stilts and lying to one side of the Mausoleum is the One Pillar Pagoda, continue on to the Buddhist Tran Quoc Pagoda at West lake (One of the oldest pagodas in Vietnam). Then visit Bat Trang pottery village (applied on Mon, Wed & Fri). Returns Hanoi Old Quarter for delicious set menu lunch.
- PM: After lunch proceed to visit the Ethnology Museum (apply on Sun, Tue, Thu & Sat), the Literature Temple and Quoc Tu Giam, see Vietnam’s first university, constructed in 1070 - it’s gardens and well-preserved architecture will offer a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam’s past. Take you past Hoan Kiem Lake to see the peaceful waters and the beauty of Ngoc Son temple. Enjoy 45 minutes for Water Puppet Show, In the end, journey through Hanoi’s Old Quarter, where you’ll then have a chance for some shopping and exploration. Overnight in Hanoi city.
- Breakfast at hotel then driver and tour guide will come to pick you up at the hotel around 8:00. Departs for Halong Bay. The bus goes through the Red River Delta, pass by Long Bien Bridge and gorgeous green rice paddy... Stop-over at middle way for rest and relax in Hai Duong province.
- Arrival in Tuan Chau port at noon, check-in on board. Enjoy set menu sea-food lunch while cruising through most beautiful parts of the magical Bay with thousands of amazing limestone islands emerging from emerald water. Discover the magical beauty of nature by kayaking along side limestone cliffs stretching vertically over pure blue water in the tranquil bay. Swimming if the weather permits.
- Sunset party on the upper deck in the late afternoon before enjoying special dinner cooked by our professional chef. Free at leisure in the evening for relaxing, singing karaoke or squid-fishing…
- You can wake up early for taking beautiful photos of the sunrise. Breakfast will be served after that. Then visit Surprising Cave – the most beautiful one in Halong Bay. Check out at 9:00 am.
- The boat keeps cruising around the bay to the un-touch area. Take part in Cooking class then have farewell lunch before the boat disembarks at Tuan Chau port around 11:45 am.
- Get on the bus to drive back Hanoi. Drop off at Hotel in Hanoi center around 5:00 pm. Stay overnight in Hanoi Center
- After breakfast, you will get free time until your flight departs. Our driver will pick off you 3 hours before departure time. Tour end here.
- Airport transfer private car in Hanoi, Danang, HCMC airport
- A/C tourist car during the itinerary
- Boat trip in Halong Bay, Mekong Delta
- Flight tickets Ho Chi Minh – Danang, Danang – Hanoi (economy class, 20kg check-in baggage, and 7kg hand carry)
- Accommodation (double/twin sharing or triple)
- Meals as indicated: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D= Diner
- Experience English speaking guide
- Entrance fee per itinerary
- Guarantee 24/7 Tour consultant support
- International flight ticket
- Visa arrangement
- Drinks, other meals
- Travel insurance
- Tips & personal expenses.
The Weather Condition & Term
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- All rates are US$ per person
- Surcharge Peak season US$ 10.00/person/day for Liberty Day, Labor Day, Independence Day, Lunar New Year, Eve New Year
- Not apply promotion for: Liberty Day, Labor Day, Independence Day, Lunar New Year, Eve New Year