Vietnam is always hidden charming beauty that attracts tourists all over the world. Joining in Vietnam Package tour 9 days 8 nights with Vietnam Open Tour you will have opportunity to immerse in interesting experiences about the different beauty of the North, Central and the South of Vietnam. All the luxurious and majestic beauty of Vietnam will be introduced to you through Vietnam Package tour 9 days and 8 nights.
- Breakfast at hotel then driver and tour guide will come to pick you up at the hotel around 8:00. Departs for Halong Bay. The bus goes through the Red River Delta, pass by Long Bien Bridge and gorgeous green rice paddy... Stop-over at middle way for rest and relax in Hai Duong province.
- Arrival in Tuan Chau port at noon, check-in on board. Enjoy set menu sea-food lunch while cruising through most beautiful parts of the magical Bay with thousands of amazing limestone islands emerging from emerald water. Discover the magical beauty of nature by kayaking along side limestone cliffs stretching vertically over pure blue water in the tranquil bay. Swimming if the weather permits. Sunset party on the upper deck in the late afternoon before enjoying special dinner cooked by our professional chef. Free at leisure in the evening for relaxing, singing karaoke or squid-fishing…
- You can wake up early for taking beautiful photos of the sunrise. Breakfast will be served after that. Then visit Surprising Cave – the most beautiful one in Halong Bay. Check out at 9:00 am.
- The boat keeps cruising around the bay to the un-touch area. Take part in Cooking class then have farewell lunch before the boat disembarks at Tuan Chau port around 11:45 am.
- Get on the bus to drive back Hanoi. Transfer you back to your hotel around 17:00. Then taxi transfers you to the Airport. Flight to Hue, overnight in Hue Hotel
- At 08.00, Our guide and driver pick you up at your hotel to discover Hue. We visit is Emperor Minh Mang’s Mausoleum, Emperor Khai Dinh’s Mausoleum. Enjoy a Performance of Vo Kinh Van An – a Vietnam Traditional Kungfu. Continue our visit to Emperor Tu Duc’s Mausoleum. Stop on the way to see how conical hats and incense sticks are made. Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant. Afternoon, visit Imperial capital during Nguyen Dynasty and the seven-story Thien Mu Pagoda on the riverbank. Return by boat on the gentle Perfume River and do not miss the sunset on the river. You will come back to your hotel at 17.30pm to pick up your luggage. Transfer to Hoi An. Stay overnight at hotel in Hoi An.
- 8:00 Our tour guide will greet you and provide your bicycle for your trip. Your day will start at The Silkworms Rearing and Silk Weaving Village with the activities such as feeding the silkworms and listening about their life cycle and you will witness the Champa and Vietnamese artists present reeling, spinning, weaving techniques on traditional looms hundreds of years old.
And then Tra Que vegetable village. You can relax and enjoy the peaceful countryside then stroll along with the vegetable villages. As a special treat, you will be involved with digging, sowing, planting, harvesting the vegetables with hundreds of years rudimentary tools of the farmers. You will enjoy the E Water, a specialty of Tra Que vegetable village, you can feel the strong medicinal flavor from many kinds of vegetables.
- You will ride your bicycle leisurely passing the rice fields, villages, to come to the art of making lanterns.
- You will visit craftsmen with skillful hands, showing you how to create the brightly colored lanterns. Expertly guided you could make yourself a lantern as a gift to your family. Finish your learning, the tour guide will take you back to your hotel. Stay overnight at hotel in Hoi An.
- Morning, relax at the resort or take a walk around the Old Town on your own. Afternoon, take a flight to Ho Chi Minh city. After checking-in the room, it’s your leisure time exploring the city or shopping. Stay overnight at hotel in Ho Chi Minh city.
- After breakfast, visit some famous place in Ho Chi Minh city: Visit the Reunification Palace, the Notre Dame Cathedral, the War Remains Museum, Jade Emperor Temple. In the afternoon, heading to Cu Chi. Exploring Cu Chi Tunnels The tunnel network of Cu Chi became legendary during the 1960s for its role in facilitating VC control of a large rural area only 30km to 40km from Ho Chi Minh city. Stay overnight at hotel in Ho Chi Minh city.
- Around 07.30am, leave Ho Chi Minh for My Tho and Ben Tre, enjoy the scenic journey along the National Highway bordered by green rice fields. On arrived at My Tho, visit Vinh Trang pagoda, take a leisurely boat ride along the river, view stilt houses, fruit plantations and fishing villages along the river bank.
- Proceed to Tortoise islet, have great lunch with Mekong style in the orchard garden. Then a boat ride to An Khanh, a less touristy attraction in Ben Tre, enjoy cruising on a hand-rowed sampan under the shade of the water coconut trees along natural canals which you can find nowhere else. Have a short cycling tour (if we have enough time) then enjoy seasonal fruit & honey tea to the sound of “Southern Vietnamese folk music”, performed by the locals. Visit a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle, taste delicious coconut candy & observe the pastoral life as you roam through fruit plantations and villages. Transfer back to Ho Chi Minh city. Stay overnight at hotel in Ho Chi Minh.
- Breakfast at the hotel. Your leisure until your departure time. Our driver comes to your hotel and transfers you to the airport for your departure flight.
- Airport transfer private car in Hanoi, Hue, HCMC airport
- A/C tourist car during the itinerary
- Boat trip in Halong Bay, Mekong Delta
- Accommodation (double/twin sharing or triple)
- Meals as indicated: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D= Dinner
- Experience English speaking guide
- Entrance fee per itinerary
- Domestic flight from HAN - HUE, DAN - HCM (economy class, 20kg check-in baggage, and 7kg hand carry)
- Guarantee 24/7 Tour consultant support
- International flight ticket
- Visa arrangement
- Drinks travel insurance, other meals
- Tips & personal expenses.
The Weather Condition & Term
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- All rates are US$ per person
- Surcharge Peak season US$ 20.00/person/day for Liberty Day, Labor Day, Independence Day, Lunar New Year, Eve New Year
- Not apply promotion for: Liberty Day, Labor Day, Independence Day, Lunar New Year, Eve New Year
- Contact us to get best price