Trang An cave is a scenic spot that creates the dual heritage of humanity recognized by UNESCO. A spiritual beauty of the sacred Bai Dinh temple combined with the cave world to communicate with each other. The Trang An monks in the Trang An always leave visitors from one experience to the other. To visit the complex tourism Bai Dinh Trang An full day you will have the most relaxed moments
- 07:45-08:15: Our tour guide and driver will pick up at your hotel in Hanoi city to depart for Ninh Binh province (120 Kms). Start Hoa Lu/ Bai Dinh Trang An full day tour. 10.30 Tourist can choose to visit
- Hoa Lu: Visit Hoa Lu - the historic capital of Vietnam and the famous ancient temples of Le and the Dinh Dynasties.
- or Bai Dinh - Arrive in Buddha Prayer place in Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues, biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight. Have lunch in a local restaurant with some local special dishes such as Goat meat with elderberry, pork storage vessel
- 13:00 Depart to visit Trang An tourist attraction, take a boat trip to visit cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou in mystery and wildness, see the scenery of mountain and rivers Halong Bay on the land of Ninh Binh.
- 16:00: Getting on the car for returning to Hanoi.
- 18:00-18:30: Back to Hanoi at your hotel, Bai Dinh Trang An full day Tour ends.