Cu Chi Tunnels are an extensive network of connected tunnels located in the Cu Chi district of Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), Vietnam, and are part of a much larger network of tunnels. Located in many parts of the country. Cu Chi Tunnels are the location of some military campaigns, the base of the Viet Congs activities for the 1968 Tet offensive and mark a magnificent history of Vietnamese people during the Vietnam War. Joining Cu Chi Tunnels Half Day Tour to learn more about the history of Vietnam.
- Morning Tour: 7:30 - 14:30
- Afternoon Tour: 12:30 - 19:00
- We depart from Ho Chi Minh City/Saigon to Cu Chi Tunnels Half-Day Tour. We stop at a lacquer art factory for the disabled on the way.
- We arrive in Cu Chi Tunnels (Ben Dinh). Then we will watch a propaganda film a wartime propaganda film showing how local guerilla fighters were "American Killing Heroes" (a short introductory video showing how the tunnels were constructed).
We then spend the next hour exploring the maze of tunnels in Cu Chi. Also on display are various mantraps and the remains of an American tank, as well as numerous bomb craters made by 500-pound bombs, dropped by B52 bombers.
- Also, you can try to real gun shooting for extra.
- we arrive in Ho Chi Minh City and finish Cu Chi Tunnels Half-Day Tour.