Halong Bay is a magnificent destination of nature created by nature for Vietnam, with the beauty of a natural wonder of the world recognized by UNESCO. With beauty from the 2000 limestone islands on the surface The blue sea and the world of colorful grotto caves always make anyone come to visit the dragon for two days go from one emotion to the other. Especially when you explore Halong Bay 2 days on Ginger Cruise altitude and wonderful scenery will give you a memorable Halong bay 2 day 1 night cruise trip .
- 08.00: Shuttle bus will pick up for a drive to Halong Bay.
- 12h30: Welcome on board of Halong Ginger and set sail through bay while lunch is served. Please into the magical bay, where thousands of sculpted limestone islands rise from the waves like dragons teeth. Opportunity to visit beautiful limestone grotto, go swimming or sunbathing. Enjoy cocktails while watching the sunset and later unwind at Ginger restaurant. If weather permits a short night cruise could bring you a nice discovery of the sea life by night.
- 6h30: Greet the day with a morning Tai Chi exercise with an opportunity to view the sunrise over the bay.
- 7h30: Breakfast
- After breakfast, a short trek to a nearby summit.
- 9h30: Return on board for a final glimpse of the Halong Bay while cruising back to the dock.
- Tour ends at about 16.30
- Welcome drink
- Round trip Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi by shuttle bus
- Accommodation on board: Deluxe & safe en-suited cabin with A/C, hot water.
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Entrance fees.
- Insurance on junk
- English speaking guide.
- Private car.
- Travel insurance.
- Tips and other personal services.
- Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing a bed with parents.
- Surcharge 75% rate of adult for children (5-8 years) sharing a bed with parents.
- Over 9 years is adults rate.
NOTE: All rates are in US$ per person.
- Single Supplement: US$ 50.00
- Bring with you: Sunblock, Camera + Film, Insect repellent, Original Passport, Hat, Swimming clothes, Sunglasses.
- Surcharge High Season 24th December & 31st December, 1 January, Lunar New Year 60usd/pax for Gala Dinner
- Care to the environment of Halong bay.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, ...) should be sent before your departure date.
- These rates will available if you make a booking and pay via Vietnam Open tour only.
- This itinerary is subject to change without prior notice due to the weather condition