Routine: My Tho - Can Tho - Chau Doc 3 Days
- 08:00 - 08:30 AM Pick up at your hotel & start to Mekong Delta tour.
- 9:30 am - 10.00am, arrive in My Tho. Board a wooden motorboat (20 minutes) to Unicorn Island. On this boat along the river’s bank, you’ll be passing through natural creeks, interesting fisherman's port, stilt houses (half on land, half on water).
- From there, we’ll take you to a bee farm where you have a chance to taste a tasteful cup of authentic honey tea. After that, we walk around quiet villages and watch the life of rural people in Mekong Delta. We are divided into many groups and get on small rowboats. During this 15 minutes trip, you’ll witness all kind of interesting transportation modes that local people use to move around.
- Youll cruise a canal whose 2 long sides are orchards. After that, we cruise to a village where the sweat smell coconut candies are in the air. To satisfy your curiosity, we'll get to a village that has many small shops that make coconut candy and handcrafted items from coconut trees of Mekong Delta. You might learn that those people can amazingly make dozens of useful products out of coconut trees. Have lunch at the restaurant in Mekong Delta.
- One of the boat’s stops during this trip is at a seasonable orchard that has many different types of tasty tropical fruits for your enjoyments. You can enjoy the fruits for free while checking out the folk music that is typical to only the people in Southern Vietnam.
- As your journey ends, you will return to My Tho by motorized boat and then travel to Can Tho. Overnight in Can Tho.
- Take a leisurely boat trip to explore the picturesque tributaries of the Lower Mekong river (Bassac River), then proceed to Cai Rang floating markets (& Phong Dien is optional), which are the liveliest in the whole religion. Have you ever tasted Vietnamese vermicelli soup? Well, now go and see how it is made. Then wander around the village and meet the friendly local people and experience how to pass a "Monkey bridge" which is built by only one stem of bamboo. Visit the orchard garden. Stop for lunch.
- Proceed to Chau Doc, continue the tour to visit Tra Su, getting to the wild birds Sanctuary, cruising smoothly with small boats to discover the arrays of splendid canals deep into the forest, watching storks, cranes and other tropical birds. Back to the Town, hotel checks in. Overnight in Chau Doc.
- 07.00am - 07.30am departure to visit Raft village, and to learn the history of the development of fishery (a type of specific economic on the river). Then continue by boat along the canal into the village of Cham where we visit the ancient largest Mosques of Cham community in An Giang and to show a clear distinctive architecture and customs of residents here
- 9:00 driver back Sai Gon through Can Tho. Stop at Can Tho at noon for lunch then continue driving to HCM City. Mekong Delta tour finishes around 18:00 in Ho Chi Minh City Center
- Transportation: Air conditioner tourist bus, boat trips in Mekong delta, bicycle.
- English speaking tour guide
- Meals as mentioned (2 breakfast at homestay/hotel/hostel + 3 sets menu good lunch)
- Entrance fee
- 03 water bottles /3 days
- Biking trip on day 2 morning
- Accommodation in Can Tho city & Chau Doc city
- Pick up & Drop off at hotels located at Bui Vien, Pham Ngu Lao, De Tham, Le Thanh Ton, Ly Tu Trong, Dong Khoi, Nguyen Hue, Truong Dinh, Bui Thi Xuan, Thai Van Lung, Thi Sach (if you booked option: Superior). Plz, take note that: For the centrally located hotels in Dist 1 where we can not pick up and transfer because of the traffic rules, please contact the local supplier for support. In more detail, we are not allowed to pick up at Nguyễn Trãi Street, Nguyễn Thị Nghĩa Street
- Single supplement (If you are a single person or you request a single room, you must choose single supplement part)
- Tips and Personal Expense.
- Pick up from other streets in District 1: US$ 3.00/person.
- What not mentioned clearly above
- Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing a bed with parents.
- Surcharge 75% rate of adult for children (5-8 years) sharing a bed with parents.
- Over 9 years is adult’s rate.
- A couple travel with 2 children, the 2nd child will be charged 100% adult ticket
- Pick up at hotels located at Bui Vien, Pham Ngu Lao, De Tham, Le Thanh Ton, Ly Tu Trong, Dong Khoi, Nguyen Hue, Truong Dinh, Bui Thi Xuan, Thai Van Lung, Thi Sach (if you booked option: Superior). Plz take note that: For the centrally located hotels in Dist 1 where we can not pick up and transfer because of the traffic rules, please contact the local supplier for support. In more detail, we are not allowed to pick up at Nguyễn Trãi Street, Nguyễn Thị Nghĩa Street
- Mentioned addresses exclusion, please come to 220 De Tham St, District 1, HCMC) at 7:45 am
- If you decide to make reservation 24 hours before the travel date, please inquiry to check availability first
- On last day (day 3) you will have 8 hours on a bus to drive from Chau Doc to HCM City
- This tour is not available from 31 Jan 2019 to 10 Feb 2019
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Surcharge $10/pax for Eve New year from 28th Dec 2018 to 3rd Jan 2019, Sep 2nd 2019, Apr 30 2019, May 1st 2019